Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Golan Levin

Because I do not have a great understanding of computers or other technology, it was fairly difficult to follow on some of the things that Golan Levin was talking about in his Q/A. That being said, I found it pretty interesting to hear what he had to say about what was to come after Kinect, even if it was a pretty vague and round-about answer to the question. It was also hearing about his thoughts on what a degree is actually worth and I completely agree. In the field that I am going into, Criminal Justice, a degree is worth exactly what he said. It gets you to meet people and learn things that way. Other than that, most things that you would need to know or learn will be on the job.

The actual video and the effect that was done on Golan Levin was very interesting. At some points I just found myself staring at the various patterns that were made and the outlines that could be seen through his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment